There’s something fabulously refreshing about the new year – new beginnings, a chance to start over, not to mention the fact that I love making lists and what’s better than making a list of resolutions? Especially ones that I seem to make over and over again. But this year will be different, right?!
To continue with the uniqueness of today’s date, I’d like to make 11 resolutions:
- Run a 10K in April in the Presidio
- Organize all the closets & cupboards in my apartment
- Bring lunch and breakfast to work at least three days a week
- Save $
- Eat vegetarian 1-2 days a week
- Blog at least once a week
- Try a new recipe per week
- Cook one of my great aunt Jill’s recipes per month
- Floss more
- Start composting
- Put my camera on M mode and actually take a decent picture
Happy New Year Everyone!