I love love love making resolutions. Yet, I’m terrible at actually doing them… out of last year’s eleven resolutions I think I only accomplished three. oopsie.
No worries though, I have some more for this year!
- make some cake pops
- shut off the computer at 9pm (this is D’s one for me)
- run the first half of the SF Marathon on July 29th
- remember people’s birthdays… I’m so so bad at this, and luckily my friends still like me even when I forget their bday every year
- record my running mileage using Daily Mile
- start swimming again
- take a Mac class
- join a run club (like Lululemon’s)
- organize all my clothes with those snazzy hangers from Costco
eek, it’s 9:07… I gotta go!!